Sometimes other ESW teams (BU, other Central functions) need a knowledge article to be created or updated for a specific product. This article explains how to submit the request to the PKC (Product Knowledge Curator) team, part of Central Support.
- Log in to Central Zendesk. All ESW members should have a Zendesk End-User login, as this is also where Crossover Support is hosted. But for this procedure to work, you need to have a Light Agent role. In case you do not have, please send an email to email@example.com asking for your account to be upgraded from End-User to Light Agent.
- Create a new ticket, by clicking Add > New > Ticket in the top-left corner:
- Use the button "Apply Macro":
- Select "Knowledge ticket" > "BU" > "Escalate a ticket for KB Curation review":
Note: this macro should not be used on a customer ticket. Please use it only to open a new escalation to PKC for the Knowledgebase update.
- In the left panel, set the right Priority and Product (the field is called CS - Product):
- Compile the Subject, fill in with the required information, and click "Submit as Open":
- The ticket will be assigned to a PKC, according to the work-queue rules for the PKC team.
- Once the PKC works the ticket, the ticket will be sent to QE (Quality Enforcement) team, that will review it and approve it for publishing.